|Slicing every day in March!!|
Today’s post is short and sweet because I just got back from a night of playing Bunko with friends.
I share some questions I’m grappling with in my classroom.
(1) What purpose do math stations serve in my classroom?
(2) How can I continue to engage writers without overwhelming them or me?
(3) How can I determine if my tangled readers are learning to be better readers from the books they choose to read?
(4) How can I strike a balance between student choice and making sure my students learn what they need to learn at any given time?
(5) Am I demanding too much from my students?
As I find responses and solutions to these issues, I will post some ideas on my blog.
Any thoughts are more than welcomed!